- In this role, you are going to Pilot, create, schedule and Monitor our production under sous VTOM or Ansible in Middleware, Windows & Unix environments:
- Manage the VTOM Engine (Stop - Start)
- Manage the User accesses
- Pilot and monitor the production (Applications)
- Incident and Problem Solving
- Standardization and industrialization of our operations (Scripting)
Responsibilities / Skills
- Design, Test and implement batch changes through development partitions moving into production under robust change management processes.
- Pilot and administration VTOM
- Develop, Implement and document operational processes & procedures
- Real-time batch control
- Be able to identify issues related to scheduling activity, i.e. production batch issues.
- Be available for on-call rotation after business hours to provide 24hr support for any production operational issues.
- Maintain and install VTOM software across Unix and Windows estate.