We are looking for an Amazon AWS Cloud solutions engineer to help maintain, troubleshoot our infrastructure and provide support to internal cloud-based tools. You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Service4developers is the entry point of autonomous Cloud sandbox development environment. Publiccloud will be a highly automated Cloud Hosting solution based on WildFly/PostgreSQL. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Create and maintain AWS stacks.
- Monitoring tooling performance and production jobs.
- Troubleshoot end-user incidents on infrastructure level only.
- On-call interventions.
- Receiving, logging and managing requests from customers via ticketing.
- Log analysis.
- Maintain and amend procedures.
- Participate in meetings and training related to the position.
- Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- AWS Cloud experience, certification is appreciated.
- Proven working experience with Unix /Linux based environments.
A knowledge in the following domain would be considered as an asset (level 1)
- Basic to advanced networking principles (e.g: Nacl, routing).
- Oracle Database and SQL knowledge.
- Scripting skills (e.g., PowerShell, Python).
- ITIL knowledge.
- ITSM Tools knowledge (SMT, BMC Atrium, PATROL, Proactive Net ...).
- Experience with a monitoring system.