- You have between 5 to 10 years' of experience in development of Object Oriented applications mainly in Java and more specifically in the development of ticketing system solutions.
- Open minded, customer oriented, you are also able to communicate very easily.
- Team work is Natural for you while you can be autonomous when appropriate.
- This mission requires to be an excellent English speaker and to be able to communicate either in French
- If you feel like joining a company willing to make the IT comfortable and where a bit of madness is not incompatible with serious work, apply!
- Very good knowledge of Java Se (version 8)
- Very good knowledge of Spring Framework, and Spring MVC
- Experience with building REST interfaces
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-motivated, keen to explore new areas, strive for technical excellence
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy Fluent English language skills
- 5+ years of experience in a role of a Senior Java developer / architect
Desirable skills of the Senior Java Developer role include:
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Understanding of Aspect-Oriented Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience with Oracle 1 lg or other RDBMS is a plus
- Experience with data modeling is a plus (relational, dimensional)
- Experience with MicroStrategy or other Bl tool
- Knowledge of / experience with Hadoop
- Hands-on experience with full development lifecycle in an Agile methodology (incl. test driven development, continuous integration, change and release management) is a strong