AbAKUS it-solutions - expert in IT comfort - is hiring to reinforce his development teams.
IT services integrator, created in 1991, we position ourselves as IT comfort expert for the small and medium structures. To cover these services, we offer packaged based services and have a personalized service desk.
For larger organization, we are also active in the provision of IT staff and in projects both in operational and development field.
In addition, we also sell, deploy and install Hardware (Servers, Storage, PC,...). We also offer technical consulting services
Essential skills of the Senior Oracle Developer include:
- Excellent SQL skills (including advanced concepts like, but not limited to, analytical functions, subquery factoring, and others) and extensive database tuning knowledge for large data volumes
- Extensive experience with Oracle in the area of advanced PL/SQL programming
- Experience in system design and relational (3NF) as well as multidimensional data modeling (star schemas), translating business problems into technical solutions and implementing them
- Experience with Oracle llg in high data volume installations
- Solid working knowledge of Oracle llg platform concepts and proficiency in database administration in relation to development tasks (database management, object management, advanced replication)
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills, team player
- Self-motivated, keen to explore new areas, strive for technical excellence
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy Fluent English language skills
- 5+ years of experience in a role of a Senior PL/SQL developer / designer / architect, handling high data volumes
Desirable skills of the Senior Oracle Developer role include:
- Experience with TDD
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with building REST interfaces
- Experience with Java (incl. Spring framework) Experience with MicroStrategy or other Bl tool
- Knowledge of / experience with Hadoop
- Oracle certification (Ocp Advanced PL/SQL Developer and any other)
- Hands-on experience with full development lifecycle in an Agile methodology (incl. test driven development, continuous integration, change and release management) is a strong plus
Location : Luxembourg