Job Description Profil
- You mainly take up your responsibilities as a IT Helpdesk & Support Agent and aside from that you will be involved in dedicated projects on Microsoft technologies.
- You will provide technical support in French and English and ensure users are helped in a quick and efficient way.
- You will solve several issues per day, mainly with MS Office applications like Word, Excel and Outlook. An occasiona* l password reset will be also part of your tasks and you will solve mobile issues (Android) and iPad issues.
- You are the first contact for ICT Customers and provide a customer friendly approach and handling.
- You communicate clearly with the users and make clear statements regarding the follow-up of their tickets.
- You follow up and dispatch the support requests within the Service Level Agreements.
- You report to the Service Desk Manager and establish and maintain excellent contact with the ICT Local Support teams and other Support Teams.
- If you feel like joining a company willing to make the IT comfortable and where a bit of madness is not incompatible with serious work, apply! You have a passion for helping people with software problems and you have at least 1 year of experience on an IT Helpdesk or IT Service Desk.
- You possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications and products (Word, Excel, Outlook,..) Also you have an interest in mobile technology (Android, BlackBerry,..) and are familiar with iPad.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and English, spoken as well as written. Good knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are flexible, able to handle and solve different situations and can deal with stress.
- You have good communication skills and can work well independently as well as in a team.
- Important asset is having ITIL knowledge and a ITIL Foundation certification
- You have the ability to work in a co-operative, pro-active and flexible way and you have a Pan-European mindset.
- Android, iOS, ,Windows-10, Windows 7
- Basic Skills on Windows Server 2008-2016
- Backup Management
- Email Support
- Usage of a ticketing tool
- ITIL Knowledge