The Directorate for security based in Luxembourg is looking for a System Administrator with experience in access control systems and CCTV. The purpose will be to assist project managers in the implementation of new IS solutions related to security and prevention.
- Organization, implementation and maintenance of (IS) support related to alarm processing, digital video recording and archiving images.
- Expertise in (IS) solutions related to alarm processing, digital video recording and archiving images.
- Coordination with the project teams including identification of solutions to put in place.
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Evaluation of the dispatchers on the use of (IS) tools related to alarm processing, digital video recording and procedures.
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems for access control and alarm management systems: Nedap, Exos 9300, Famos, Traka, Ikon, Iloq and Kaba
- Management of incidents related to access management information
- Organization of the reporting
- Management of user rights and access control systems: security analysis and studies of buildings and sensitive areas
- Conception and organization of user documentation for information systems
- Participation in user, service and project meetings related to security activities and implementations
Knowledge and skills
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information system
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL
- AutoCAD beginner certification
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of Wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Excellent communication / writing skills.
- Good reporting methods.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team; leadership
- Studies in the field of security and prevention would be an asset.