- The WAS Engineer will provide enterprise-wide WebSphere System infrastructure support for complex system and interconnected technologies that require day-today support and administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization.
- The candidate, WebSphere Engineer will help design, architect, develop, and implement features requested by our clients (WebSphere Application Server V6.xx, 7.xx, 8.xx, Apache (all versions)
- Support Software : Tomcat (Tomcat6.0.32), JBoss (JBoss 4.2.3) et Jonas (Jonas 4_10_4)
- Project Planning and delivering major portions of implementation which include creation of project documentation such as Statement of Work, Build Document, Test & etc.
- Work with Project Managers to manage expectation and timelines.
- Work closely with vendors to address, track, execute and ensure proper closure of system support.
- Work Closely with our DXC Solution Architect
Responsibilities / Skills
- Perform proactive monitoring for high availability: Dynatrace et Monitoring WAS
- Troubleshoot system software and connectivity issues
- On call duty 24/7 for huge failure
- Diploma in IT or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in implementing enterprise Middleware solutions.
- Familiarity with Solaris and Windows operating systems
- Self-motivated, dynamic, proactive & customer oriented attitude to be able to work on tight schedule
- Excellent verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- French / English