Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
Accenture Management Consulting- Finance & Risk
By joining the Accenture Finance and Risk team you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls.
- As a Fraud & Financial Crime consultant, you will support clients businesses in fulfilling compliance requirements cost-efficiently, providing insights for management to confirm that the company is on target in achieving its expected return while controlling exposure to risk. Through refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify risks, evaluate scenarios, determine response and monitor progress, we create substantial shareholder and economic value.
- Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from digital, to artificial intelligence and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
- We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by Senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) on a client project or within Accenture.
- 3-6 years of experience in the Banking regulatory environment (internally or with a major consulting firm), with focus on Operational Risk / Compliance Control Management.
- Recently worked on major fraud & financial crime topics, such as: anti-money laundering (client due diligence, transaction monitoring) sanctions, credit card fraud, etc...
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Master's degree
- A proven track record of delivering Fraud and Financial Crime change projects within financial services (e.g. AML, KYC/Cdd, sanctions, Market Abuse, Abc or Fraud)
- A good understanding of key processes, operating models, systems, data and analytics employed in fraud and financial crime prevention and detection
- An understanding of the impacts of regulation and/or how recent changes in the business environment impact AML, sanctions compliance, financial crime prevention and/or fraud management
- Proven experience within financial services and/or consulting
- People who can work as part of a team on complex Fraud and Financial Crime change projects within financial services whilst helping to shape the work of Junior analysts and/or consultants
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.