We are currently looking for a Functional IT Analyst - Financial Services for our Office in Luxembourg.
As a Functional IT Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Luxembourg and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
Within your Accenture team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions. Together with the client you define the business requirements. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs to fulfill the client needs. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements and test them. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Previous experience of 1 to 5 years in either banking, capital markets or insurance;
- Sound finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability; Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, XML, SQL,;
- Project management / Agile methodology knowledge is a plus; Excellent proficiency in English and French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies