Do friends, clients and colleagues rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative solutions that transform valuable results? Do you hear Blockchain, BigData, RPA and AI rime with Banking, Insurance and Finance? If team work, innovation and purpose are within your DNA, then Accenture Technology Financial Services may be the perfect place to progress your career. It's you, its your career, it's your adventure, where you will go next? You needn't to look far!
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Financial Services for our office in Luxembourg. As a Senior Business Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Luxembourg and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various system transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
- Within your Accenture team, you are responsible to structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems in financial institutions.
- You are providing coaching and training to Junior colleagues and are accountable of their activities.
- You work alongside the client in defining the target solution and specifying the business requirements, in line with the implementation plan.
- You assist the client by organizing workshops, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external), interview subject matter experts, draft the target business process, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards.
- You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements and finally test whether they respond to the clients need.
- Master degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Information Technology or Data Sciences.
- Previous experience of 2-8 years in Financial industry: Banking, Payments, Insurance, Custody, Capital Markets, Funds Industry, Wealth Management
- Sound understanding of the finance value chain, demonstrated process re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT: notions of Java, XML, SQL, applications such as Triplea, Multifond, Avaloq, etc. interest in Blockchain and willing to learn new technologies.
- Project management / Agile methodology knowledge is a plus;
- Excellent proficiency in English and French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset.
- 1) Target experienced hires Level 10 to 7 with 2-8 years relevant professional experience in Banking, Payments, Insurance, Custody, Capital Markets, Funds Industry, Wealth Management
- 2) Therefore job title is changed to “Senior Business Analyst”
- 3) Master degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Information Technology or Data Sciences.
- 4) Required skills include banking packages T'A, Multifond, Avaloq...
- 5) Emphasis interest in new technologies (Blockchain, RPA, AI..)
- 6) Ability to coach and supervise other's work
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.