Accenture Technology - SQL Developer
Are you looking for a challenge, to grow and learn? Fill an interesting role with rewarding responsibilities as a developer.
As an SQL Developer in our Technology practice, you'll often have to
- Ensure stability, availability, quality and performance of the information system;
- Ensure functional and technical support;
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services;
- Support the production environment and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to customers;
- Analyze problems and resolve issues on custom as well as 3rd party solutions;
- Create and update documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
You will have experience with some of the following
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution;
- Application maintenance - both incident based (production support) and change based (release management);
- Technical skills: XML, XSLT, job scheduling (e.g. Control-M, Unijob), .NET, Java, PL-SQL, Scripting (Windows, Linux, TCL); Xquery / XSLScoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Communication skills towards business stakeholders involved in issue management;
- Positive attitude and customer focus;
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to contribute and support a knowledge sharing culture;
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery Network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.