- Analyzing and understanding our business model and our clients" needs to ensure a perfect match between all parties involved.
- Translating business needs in attractive advertising vacancies and placing adverts in the appropriate media.
- Examining the database in order to find the suitable profile.
- Delivering the complete recruitment process including receiving and examining applications, screening by telephone, managing interviews, debriefing towards the operational managers and short-listing candidates.
- Organising interviews for candidates with the customers and debriefing candidates on the job requirements.
- Informing candidates on the result of their application.
- Conducting references checks.
- Delivering a great first impression of our company.
- Following up the employees' onboarding.
To be successful the candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A 2-5 years' experience in consultancy, recruitment or a customer relationship management function.
- Relevant experience in IT banking would be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience as a recruitment officer would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise workload, to multi-task and to handle big volumes.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, influencing and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in French and English.
If you want to develop an expertise in a challenging environment within a dynamic company and enthusiastic team, apply via the button below.