Research, Architecture & Development
As a J2EE Software Developer, you will be working on the foundation pieces of our Core software product as well as other software development activities. You will work on core modules/components of the solution and interface with other developers to integrate technical solutions. This position reports to the CTO.
You will contribute to the architectural vision, strategies, principles and objectives for products wide architecture.
We expect the successful candidate to
- Assist the Solution Architect and participate to software design and architecture.
- Deliver high quality software components to enhance software products (Including design, code, tests and documentation).
- Promote and support deployment of solutions.
- Manage products' releases (Schedule, content, documentation and communication).
- Foster, follow and use state-of-the-art engineering & development practices in order to deliver “superior quality applications” that do not jeopardize clients' infrastructure and business.
- Provide level 3 support and assistance.
- Develop trustfully working relationships with IT and non-IT target groups in AlSego and our clients.
- Good knowledge of OO programming and parallelization.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Core Java with multi-threading and J2EE technologies.
- Experience developing web services.
- Recent experience developing applications utilizing Struts/Spring, JMS experience would be an asset.
- Continuous integration experience (Jenkins/Jules).
- Good hands-on SQL and PL-SQL
- Agile, lean development principles, test driven, and behavior driven development.
- Other skills:
- You have great presence and you want to work in a funny but rigorous working environment.
- Highly self-motivated, you easily accept comments with a positive and constructive mindset.
- At ease with new technologies, good knowledge of a wide array of technicalities.
- Humble, eager to learn and open-minded to change and diversification.
- Client focusing, you are perfectionist.
- Education: University degree or equivalent in Information Technology.
- English (Fluent) required.
- French or German required.
- Any other language would be considered as an asset.
What we offer
On top of an attractive salary package, we offer you an exciting opportunity in a successful company that is 100% privately held and which is controlling its future. We are able to privilege human capital since we do not need to justify our strategy to external shareholders.
If you are a high energy and positive team player with strong desire to contribute to our success in an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization, keeping in mind your quality of life while seeking a challenging next step with long term perspective in your career, we are keen meeting you.
Please send your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter via the button below.