For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a:
BI Report Developer (SQL)
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You interpret business needs to develop new and enhance reporting solutions
- You design, modify, develop, write and implement Business Intelligence and ETL solutions
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- You are responsible for all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing, delivery & documentation).
- You develop prototype views and reports of the data, and work with business users to refine their requirements
- You have capabilities to learn other report development technologies
- You have a first experience as report developer
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area.
- You have good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- You are able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- You are a strong team player, able to build positive and collaborative relationships within the whole IT team
- You are detail oriented with good organizational skills
- You have strong knowledge on Transact-SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Coding experience on .NET is a plus
- You have fluent oral/written communication skills in English, French is seen as an asset