For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Development Team Leader. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Alter Domus Information Technology department is split in 6 different business aligned workstreams.
The workstream is in charge of both operations and projects related to the Compliance business as well as IT Solutions that is used across several businesses (Intranet Platform, Payment Solution ...)
As the Leader of this unit, you manage a team of support and software engineer, providing mentoring and organizational lines for projects execution and production aspects. You will be responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of business tools, being internal development, out of the shelf or cloud solutions.
You will have significant interactions with various internal stakeholders. Your experience, along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritize tasks will make the difference for being an efficient team leader.
As a Compliance Workstream Leader:
- You are responsible to manage a team of internal and external resources involved in project portfolio and service catalogue activities
- You supervise resource and capacity management of your team
- You collaborate to KPI definition of your team activities, and you are accountable of the monthly results
- You are the point of contact escalation from various management levels (IT, Operations, Business)
- In an open-minded and flexible atmosphere, you will develop your team's organization and skills, follow-up projects and tasks, establish team members objectives and you will conduct appraisals
- According to Alter Domus strategy, you will bring your experience in Software Implementation, Cloud Integration projects and your knowledge of operational constraints.
- You are accountable for financial and operational performance.
- You contribute to establish a strong relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of Application Software Development concepts
- Strong organizational and structuring skills, experienced in project management and reporting
- Proven experience in team and people management with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints with strict attention to detail
- Project experience with Integrating Cloud-based solutions would be considered an asset
- Experience in collaboration with external vendors would be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening) with all levels of management.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), French being an asset.