For our IT Department in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an IT Disaster Recovery Coordinator. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- The selected candidate is expected to be an appropriately skilled and qualified professional who will be responsible to promote and drive the coordination of the Company's overall Disaster Recovery Plan and its implementation.
- As a DRP coordinator, you will report directly to the IT Strategy and Architecture leader located in Luxembourg.
- As a Process Manager DRP, you will have several responsibilities:
- Work with Business Continuity management to ensure that the disaster recovery (crisis management) and business continuity plans drive disaster recovery (DR) strategy and procedures for all Alter Domus offices;
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies;
- Establish and maintain detailed DR communications and command and control plans through a change management process;
- Work with the IT technical staff and third parties to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle;
- Develop and understand all testing necessary for a successful DR execution;
- Accountable that testing scenarios and testing results are in line with expected recovery time objective and recovery point objective;
- Schedule and lead all DR exercises;
- Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention;
- Review incident reports to identify lessons learned or associated recommendations to improve the business continuity program;
- Represent disaster recovery cost requirements in the annual budgeting process;
- Regularly report Disaster Recovery activities to upper management;
- Act as liaison for auditing and examination of disaster recovery processes;
- Help ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances;
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, information protection (information security), or a related IT field is required.
- Certification in Cbcp or Cfcp is preferred.
- Required 4-5 years of experience in IT operations implementing and supporting in a multi IT service provider environment.
- Must have 4+ years of experience dedicated to disaster recovery operations and management in the financial or other similar industry.
- Understanding of current recovery solutions, high availability architectures and SaaS, PaaS, IAAS architectures is needed, as is knowledge of crisis communication solutions.
- Must know elementary IT network principles.
- Require excellent oral and written communication skills to convey plans, exercises, and activities.
- Must be able to interact with technical, non-technical, and management staff.
- Familiarity with business continuity program life cycle plans and source deliverables (e.g., risk assessments, bias, continuity planning) is essential.