The Senior IAM Architect in the Security Services practice should be an advisor and expert who can present and implement Identity & Access Management solutions.
The Senior IAM Architect should have depth of knowledge and experience in Identity & Access Management core domains (identity management and identity governance, access management, SSO, federation, privileged ID management, PKI, multifactor authentication) and good understanding of middleware and other related technologies like databases, application servers, directory servers, web servers, authentication servers.
The Senior IAM Architect will provide subject matter expertise in the form of workshops, consulting and project delivery on Identity & Access Management domains, capture client's IAM requirements, design the IAM solution architecture, prepare detailed documentation, implement and deliver the solution.
The successful Senior IAM Architect will be a Subject Matter Expert for Identity & Access Management to other consultants and client teams. The Senior IAM Architect will work in technical pre-sales and project delivery and implementation activities with customer, technical teams and management.
- At least 6-8 years of experience in projects related to the core Identity & Access Management domain
- At least 6-8 years of experience in designing and implementing Identity & Access Management and related processes
- At least 6-8 years of experience in IAM consulting and systems integration Services in a top tier professional services firm
- Proficient in design and implementation of Enterprise Access and Identity Management solution across different verticals
- Expertise in creating technical documentation of Architecture, Design, Use cases and Test cases.
- Experience in leading at least three projects in IAM solutions with design, build, deployment, and support cycles
- Experience as lead architect in at least three projects with IAM solutions with design, build, deployment, and support cycles.
- Demonstrated implementation experience with Identity and Access Management Products
- Experience in IAM migration within the same stack and across product components
- Experience in designing and implementing complex platform migration for access and entitlement solutions
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), single sign-on, federation, governance, role management and other IAM concepts
- Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java or other major scripting languages
- Experience with (security) protocols such as LDAP, SAML, OAUTH, OpenID etc.
- Strong experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA), JMS, MQ, Web services (REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP).
- University degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar Experience in IT and engineering
- Ability to work in an international context and excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and working relationships in a project-based / client-serving model, and to work closely with people at different levels of an organization
- English is a mandatory language requirement
- At least 6-8 years of experience in management consulting or Managed Security Services
- At least 6-8 years of experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
- Professional Certifications, e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNP, or equivalent and Product Certification are welcome.
- Open Group or other Industry Architecture Certification would be preferred.
VOTRE CARRIERE CHEZ AUSY LUXEMBOURG PSF
Valoriser le métier de Consultant est l'une de nos devises. Nous favorisons la relation sur le long-terme comme en témoignent certains de nos collaborateurs qui nous accompagnent depuis plus de 10 ans. Vous évoluerez dans un environnement interne où l'humain et le bien-être est au cœur de nos considérations.
Vous aurez l'opportunité d'être formé et certifié, de découvrir différents environnements clients et y apporter toutes vos compétences et vos idées.
Nous vous proposons un plan de carrière concerté et évolutif grâce à une équipe managériale à l'écoute et accessible.
Poursuivez votre carrière au sein d'une entreprise dynamique et à taille humaine comme AUSY Luxembourg PSF.
Contactez-nous sans plus tarder et faîtes-nous parvenir votre CV !