The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (BCL), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for its IT Department, a(n):
IT Application Manager (m/f)
Full time - (ref.: IT2/15/2018)
Within the Application and Development section, the IT Application Manager will participate in project management tasks and project implementations in the area of accounting, collateral management, reserve management and payment systems.
- Support business users in the definition of functional specifications;
- Perform and/or follow up the implementation according to the realization mode (in-house development or subcontracting to an external supplier);
- Coordinate business testing process;
- Maintain existing applications and provide support to the business users.
- Master in IT technologies;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the implementation and management of applications related to the business areas mentioned above (knowledge of Olympic package, Wall Street System package, SWIFT solutions or X-Gen middleware will be considered as an advantage);
- Ability to perform project management and technical tasks;
- Fluent in English and in French, Luxemburgish and/or German would be a distinctive advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams, depending on project needs;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply at the latest by May 27th, 2018 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).