The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (Bcl), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for its IT Department, a:
MS Windows / VMware Administrator (m/f)
Full time - (ref.: It1/13/2018)
Within the Infrastructure Section the MS Windows / VMware Administrator will implement and maintain the Bcl Windows systems.
- Install, configure and manage the MS Windows Servers, VMware and Hyper-V virtualization infrastructures;
- Ensure that the monitored systems are available at all times;
- Manage server acquisitions and licensing contracts;
- User support for the supported systems;
- Monitor the managed systems and resolve issues appropriately;
- Participation in IT projects;
- Cooperate closely with the other IT teams within the Bcl.
- Bachelor in IT technologies;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing Windows Servers in a virtualized environment such as VMware and Hyper-V;
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory and group policies;
- Awareness of the best security practices;
- Experience in the following areas is considered a benefit: System Center Operations Manager, System Center Configuration Manager, Microsoft PKI Infrastructure, Windows Server Update Services, Project Management, HP Insight Manager, SQL Server;
- Fluent in English and in French, Luxemburgish and/or German would be a distinctive advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours and during weekends.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply at the latest by May 27th, 2018 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).