The Banque centrale du Luxembourg (Bcl), member of the Eurosystem, is currently seeking to recruit for its IT Department, a(n):
IT Network AND Security Administrator (m/f)
Full time - (ref.: It1/11/2018)
Within the Infrastructure section, the IT Network and Security Administrator will manage and implement the networking and security infrastructure of the Bcl.
- Install, manage, and maintain existing and new network and security infrastructures;
- Manage and implement our remote access infrastructures;
- Ensure that the networking infrastructure is compliant with Bcl/Eurosystem security policies;
- Maintains system documentation and ensures that the security policies are up-to-date;
- Work with system administrators and support teams to resolve network related issues;
- Cooperate with other IT teams in order to fulfill the IT department's business goals.
- Master in IT technologies, preferably with specialization in networking technologies;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and managing network and security infrastructures;
- Good knowledge of networking standards and protocols;
- Experience with network management tools and remote access solutions;
- Fluent in English and in French, Luxemburgish and/or German would be a distinctive advantage;
- Flexibility to work outside core hours and during weekends;
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks with economic and financial dimensions;
- The opportunity to pursue a career in the national and European public interest.
Are you interested?
Please apply at the latest by May 27th, 2018 and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).