Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
- Collaborate with Project Teams - Business and IT - to provide clear business definition of Data in the centralized Glossary tool (HOPEX): Concepts, Entities, Attributes, as well as Reports.
- Assign Data to its Data Owner(s). Contribute to the resolution of conflicts when ownership is not clear.
- Communicate within the Data Governance team on status, evolution and blocking points. Share experience and resolution of issues.
- Reporting to the Data Governance Team Leader on a recurring basis, to keep track on the evolution of the Glossary definition and anticipate escalation of blocking points to the Data Quality Forum
- Develop bi-weekly reports on the quality of the glossary descriptions using MicroStrategy
- Support the onboarding of Data Community members into the Glossary Tool (HOPEX) and Process (Glossary Definition): user access and step-by-step process
- Participate in the overall activities of the team (Data Quality, Glossary & Data Dictionary, Data Modelling)
- Student in Information Systems Management / Mathematics-oriented courses (engineer school, university BAC +5...)
- Knowledge on Web development
- Knowledge on with data definition / data modelling tools
- Knowledge in SQL would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence tools would be an advantage
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings
Internship duration: Long term (at least 6 months)