Within a large player in the banking industry, you will be analyzing large projects and interact with many important customers to gather their requirements, define and document a functional solution. In the later phases of the project, you will then support your team and the Project Manager by answering functional questions and, in collaboration with testers, ensuring that the deliveries meet the requirements.
You will be in charge of:
- The analysis of the business needs of the customers and stakeholders by identifying potential problems and proposing solutions.
- The Translation of business requirements and/or change requests from the customer in functional and high level technical specifications, keeping in mind the technical and functional integrity of the application.
- The Validation of the implemented solution against the functional specifications and as inspector to ensure that the project will match the business requirements.
- You have a University degree in IT/engineering/science/economics or equivalent.
- You have a good knowledge of methods and tools for functional specifications (UML)
- You have a strong technical background.
- You have already worked as Functional Analyst/Technical Analyst.
- You have good communications skills, you are a team player.
- You have previous experience in BI reports and/or regulatory aspects ( kondor , mifid, emir)
- You have a strong interest and understanding for banking / finance sector.
- You are able to speak fluently French/Dutch and English.
You are willing to join a young growing company in the Belgian Financial market? Send us your application; we will be happy to meet you!