- Analysis, rationalization of mobile app signing and publishing workflows;
- In-depth analysis of the workflows and the tools
- Validation of existing documentation
- Development of the new modified workflows
- Adaptation of the documentation
- Testing of the workflows
- Technology watch;
- Follow up the market trends in mobile app publishing
- Follow up the evolution of the technologies used by the app stores (e.g. Firebase messaging)
- Follow up the development of reusable corporate modules by Commission services (e.g. EU-login API, Europa Component Library, etc.)
- Provide advice and create notes on the requested topics
- In case of emergency and on an occasional basis, you may also be required to assist users.
- Email, Jira (OP hosted), SVN, Dempub and other reporting tools for the business workflows.
- Xcode, Jar signer, AppleApp Store Connect and Google Play Console tools.
- Languages: All documentation must be written in English. Meetings and communications are carried on in English. French will be considered as a stong asset.
- Diverse and challenging long-term projects in multicultural environments.
- "A good job in a friendly place"
- The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and with an entrepreneurial spirit.