The IT Developer is in charge of the development and maintenance of all in-house software develops by the company. The software is based on different Microsoft technologies and communication protocols.
- Complete all developer-level duties, including creating, maintain and modifying code, as well as developing and improving coding standards and procedures
- Implement solutions which focus on re-use, extensibility and maintainability
- Understanding business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet them through technology innovation
- Dynamic person with good organizational and relational skills, precision and ability to respect deadlines
- Ideally Educated to degree level (BSc or Beng) or equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Object Oriented programming principles
- Experience of computer programming essentials