Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Investment Bank and Eurostat and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Luxembourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile
- 2 years experience as a Software Developers;
- Familiar with the Financial Sector;
- Able to analyse, document and specify changes in complex system integrations:
- Able to perform complex analysis using Python;
- Experience using Oracle DB as a back-end data-store;
- Knowledge of Sybase;
- Experience developing on the Wallstreet Platform
- Fluent in English.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV via the button below quoting reference Bbbh1322.