Role & responsibilities
- Analysis of the information technology aspects of application files for authorisation of future professionals of the financial sector
- Analysis of the information technology aspects of outsourcing authorisation requests of entities supervised by the CSSF
- Assist other prudential supervision departments of the CSSF regarding IT related topics and questions (opinions, outsourcing authorisations, points raised by internal or external audit, etc.)
- Participate to national and international working groups regarding IT related topics
- University degree (at least BAC+3/Bachelor) in information systems audit, or in computer science with a specialization in finance, or in economics, finance or business management with an IT specialization
- Proven professional experience of at least 3 years in either the field of information systems auditing or in IT risk management
- Perfect command of written and spoken English. Fluency in French and/or German. Knowledge of Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage
- Commitment to be available for business trips abroad
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory framework, in particular laws, regulations and CSSF circulars relating to IT
- Knowledge of European regulation in this are (i.e. PSD2, eIDAS, NIS, Dora, etc.) and interest in new technologies and digital solutions (cloud computing, DLT, AI, virtual currencies, Open Banking, security, etc.) constitute an advantage
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent certifications are an asset
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills
- Proactivity and flexibility; ability to work independently as well as good team spirit
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l'Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l'Etat”).
Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.