You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis .
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing...) with our infrastructure provider
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- Support the production environment 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers.
- Analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 2 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as
- AIX, Microsoft Windows
- Oracle, SQL
- WebSphere Application Server
- Kornshell, VBScript