Contracts IT - Infrastructure Service Architect
Freelance (> 6 Monate)
5 bis 10 Jahre Erfahrung
*Due to current circumstances this role is remote*
Languages: English only.
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience working in a large scale IT environment as a Technical Architect, Technical Project Manager, Product Manager.
- Broad understanding of database and Middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour).
- ITIL Foundation Certified.
Description of work
- Work on presenting IT services to the customers (service catalogue, requests in the customer portal).
- Coordinate delivery aspects (back-end scripting, orchestration).
- Modelling of the service in a CMDB and charge-back.
- Enforce a consistent interface to the services as well as consistent, tested, delivery models.
- Undertake Quality Assurance for the service before it is transitioned to the 24/7 operations team.
Contracts IT specializes in the provision of contract & permanent IT professionals throughout Europe and the World. One of the key recruiting challenges in today's market is the time, expense and resources to locate, screen and evaluate qualified IT candidates.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
What sets us apart?
'It is the knowledge and experience of our consultants that have given us the success we have today'. Through our European alliance, Contracts IT is afforded a number of benefits including access to a European-wide database and multilingual consultants. Contracts IT Recruiters enable clients to outsource all of the initial screening, assessment and recruitment process, thereby saving hiring managers valuable time while reducing associated expenses.