CTG is looking for a
Test Automation Engineer (H/F)
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Configuring the Test Tools
- Advice regarding the implementation of all types of Test Tools
- Defining a Tool policy
- Research and development within the domain of Test Automation
- Technical Knowledge:
- At least 2 years of experience as automation tester
- Experience with testing tools (HP QTP/UFT, Ranorex, Selenium, ...).
- At least a first experience in development or automation test in the Mobile environment (IOS, Android, Windows Phone).
- Familiar with the virtualization test (emulators) for Mobile applications.
- Experience in performance/load tests will be considered as an asset
- Business Knowledge: Knowledge of the banking or public sector is a plus
- Languages skills:
- French (Fluent)
- English (Proficient)
A customizable salary package:
- With or without company car
- 13th Month payed monthly or annualy
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages..
An individual management system of your career
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client
We are :
- Present in Luxembourg for more than 20 years
- The second largest IT Consulting firm at country level
- A major player in the Financial and Public sectors
- Organized into 4 services lines: Infrastructure, Development, Testing and Financial Services
- Awarded "Best Workplace" 6 years in a row !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.