CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Trading Room Support Engineer (M/W) for one of our clients.
- You prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing...) with our infrastructure provider
- You implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- You support the production environment 24/7 and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- You analyze problems, resolve issues and perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
- You ensure the integrity of the production environment and implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- You create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems
- You perform all other duties as assigned
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a banking or financial sector
- You have Significative knowledge on Trading room and Market Data software (Kondor+, Bloomberg, Trep, Eikon, Ullink,, ...)
- You have strong hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as :
- o Linux, AIX, Microsoft Windows
- o Oracle, SQL, Sybase
- o WebSphere Application Server
- o Kornshell, PowerShell, PL SQL, VBScript
- Knowledge on a Scheduler tool such as TWS is considered as an advantage, previous experience providing IT support in a 24-hour operational environment preferred
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with users.
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- Willingness to work weekends as required
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words?
Then apply right now via the button below!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.