As an expert in the area of AD for the client and it's clients you are managing the AD infrastructure:
- You are in charge of installations, updates and migrations of the infrastructure used for AD.
- You are able to give the end to end support and are accountable for the infrastructure part.
- You are responsible that the implemented architecture is meeting the services and services levels requested by clients.
- Deep Knowledge of Windows Operating System versions for servers (W2008/W2012) and workstations (W7.x, W8.x).
- Good understanding of Windows Security and related components like Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, Kerberos and Directory Name Systems and services.
- You understand the LDAP protocol and know the ins and outs of DNS.
- Deep technical knowledge in the area of WDS Security and in the products used to implement and/or enforce security policies.
- You understand the specific terminology used in the Active Directory world (forest/domains/trusts) and common security (users/groups/ACLs/tokens)
- Previous experience in a big company and have a knowledge of networking components (proxy servers, Firewalls, virtual private networking, domain name services,...) and of the IP protocol.
- Powershell and/or VBScript scripting.
- You have knowledge of and experience with security aspects like encryption, certificates, Kerberos and other authentication methods.
- Soft skills:
- You are proactive, autonomous, communicative.
- You can work in an autonomous way but you also have the team spirit.
- You follow continually the technical evolutions and you enlarge your knowledge and are able to build a personal network to reach out to.
- You have a good analytical sense.
- You are a strong communicator.
- Languages: French & english required
- Within the framework of our Psf certification, an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
A Customizable Salary Package:
- 13th month payed monthly or at the end of the year
- With or without company car
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages...
An Individual Management System Of Career:
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client