As global leaders in providing services to the investment management industry, Deloitte's investment management practice provides global resources and capabilities with a local presence. Several services provided by our Luxembourg office rely heavily on IT systems: data processing, automated controls, reporting and connectivity with international financial databases...
These systems are designed and developed in-house by our pool of technology experts. To support the fast growth of our activities we are looking for individuals who are passionate and committed to create innovative IT solutions.
What is it about?
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Focus on software engineering while developing a strong expertise in the Investment Funds industry.
- Develop data intensive application (C#, SQL Server, Data warehousing...)
- Create innovative user interfaces based on technologies like AngularJS or Bootstrap
- Use Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis
- Work hand in hand with our financial experts
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold or currently study for Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Be keen to learn new technologies and the business word
- Have a collaborative mindset—you enjoy sharing knowledge and succeed as a team
- Have exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Have strong analytical skills
- Be fluent in French or German and English. Any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Full Stack Developer and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
- Boost and steer your career with internal mobility
What impact will you make?