You recently graduated with Bachelor's degree in IT and you are willing to start your career in a challenging environment?
We are looking for a motivated trouble-shooter willing to support our Level 2 Application team!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Centralize, analyse and solve any technical problems, documenting the whole process
- Improve applications performance
- Be responsible for new applications and participate to the improvement of existing reports
- Test and implement releases on different environment
To fit in the role, you also:
- Are graduated with a Bachelor's degree in IT and you ideally have a previous internship in an IT department
- Have a good knowledge of SQL 2012/2016 (transactions, stored procedures, triggers, ...) and a basic understanding of SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
- Are familiar with .Net environment and .Net framework
- Are curious and passionate for IT
- Have a strong team spirit yet you are comfortable working independently and open to learn from colleagues
- Have a good attention to details and good stress resilience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in French with a good command of English
Join us and you will:
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Customize your career with internal mobility possibilities
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
What impact will you make?