Our consultants provide major financial institutions and global organizations with customised solutions around their business strategy, organisation, processes and operations, leveraging on the different strengths of our firm. We advise clients to excel in their business performance, target operating model, functional and technical architecture and assist them in their transformation projects. We support as well our clients across industries in their innovation strategy and in their search for efficiency in operations.
What is it about?
As Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will
- Focus on software engineering while developing an expertise in banking industry
- Develop the automation of processes or modules in RPA tools
- Configure as per the technical design document to meet the business requirements defined
- Develop new processes / tasks / objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand as well as ensure quality of solutions by performing related unit testing
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) on a daily basis and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Comply with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
Who are you?
To be the right fit for this position, you have to:
- Hold or currently study for Master Degree in Computer Science or other relevant field
- Have at least 3 years of experience as developer
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Be able to write code that your peers praise for its elegance and readability
- Be an experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite including advanced Excel
- Be autonomous, a self-starter, keen to learn and build expertise
- Be fluent in French and English; any other language is considered an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer and you will:
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?