Field of activity
The Clearstream Icsd Core IT Operations department provides support to the company mission critical applications and environments 24/7 and ensures that all applications and services are all up and running at all times according to service level agreements for all internal Users and external Customers.
The application landscape mostly consists of Web, Java and C++ applications which are running on top of large customer databases. Frontend as well as backend security is a core concern in all applications and require a high level of expertise to protect the company and Customer assets.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure and Operations engineer who has experience in security related topics.
This role foresees
- Integrating into one of our infrastructure and operation teams
- Involvement within the Clearstream/DBAG IT Security strategy requirements such as:
- Software and license management
- Asset management
- Privileged access Management
- Writing /reviewing of official security related documentation and corporate standards
- Security concept / information classification / authorisation concept / Risk assessment monitoring and reporting on security related topics
- Documentation of current & future security architectures and patterns
- Upskilling of people with respect to security best practices
- University degree in Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Unix/Linux Oracle security related topics
- Very good knowledge of either the Unix/Linux Oracle ecosystem
- Working knowledge of network protocols, digital certificates, cryptographic algorithms, PKI systems
- Working knowledge of security related aspects such as most common vulnerabilities, penetration testing, static and dynamic code analysis, security best practices etc.
- Openminded, eager to learn and share
- Being a team player and the willingness to integrate into the teams is a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.