Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The Department IT Infrastructure & Operations provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services and operates in the locations Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Zurich and Chicago. The area of responsibility covers the group wide DataCenter Management, development and operation of the global Trading/Clearing Network, the shared Storage systems as well as the operation of IT Security solutions. Furthermore, IT Infrastructure governs central ITIL processes.
The team Connectivity, Control & Internet (Cci) provides network connectivity with security devices to the businesses as Firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS, Wafs, Threat Emulation and other related technologies.
The team members are based in all four locations and work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality Information Technology operational services.
- Deploy, administer and maintain network security tools and services related to network
- Assist in reviewing the implemented Firewall policy rules
- Maintaining next generation Firewalls, stateful Firewalls, virtual private networks, Web application Firewalls, IDS/IPS, threat emulation, DDoS solution and performing regular configuration audits
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end users, when required
- Other duties as assigned
- Holder of a University degree or similar in Information Technologies
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience maintaining industry leading security technologies or infrastructure systems in complex technical IT operations environment
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation is a must; ideal candidate will have worked with complex network security tools
- Proved experience with stateful Firewalls, next generation Firewalls, IDS/IPS, load balancers and proxies
- CheckPoint certifications are welcome
- Experience with scripting is an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of German and/or French is an asset.