Deutsche Börse Group - IT Operations Controller
2 bis 10 Jahre Erfahrung
Bachelor (3 Jahre)
Field of activity
You will be responsible for the accuracy, timely operation and provision of computer systems and services to Clearstream Services and Deutsche Boerse AG. You will be part of the team working in shifts covering 24h in the Command Centre and be the primary contact for production support and escalation if problems in production occur.
Set-up, monitor, control and validate all Clearstream production processing along with those of Deutsche Boerse.
- Systems monitoring across multiple platforms.
- Rapid detection and reaction to production issues.
- Effective and prompt communication/escalation when appropriate.
- Deadlines-awareness for core business applications.
- Liaison and contact with different Support teams within Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse AG.
- Assist your team to accomplish the required tasks.
- Take responsibility in absence of other team members.
- Ensure integrity of the production environment during working periods.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Operating Experience in Linux/Unix, Mainframe and Windows environments an asset.
- Strong team-player as Operations Controllers currently work in 4 shift teams covering 24h.
- Adaptability and flexibility within the Command Centre requisites.
- Service orientated attitude is key to the success of the position.
- You need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in French is desired and knowledge of German or an additional language is an advantage.
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. Deutsche Börse Group is an international company, headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. With more than 6,700 employees, the company has a strong global presence for its customers all over the world, including Luxembourg, Prague, Chicago, London, Cork, New York and many other locations. Clearstream is a leading European supplier of post-trading services. The wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Börse ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively delivered between trading parties. Clearstream Luxembourg offers an international, diverse and inclusive working environment. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: high level of responsibility at an early stage, attractive benefits and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Vollständige Unternehmensbeschreibung anzeigen
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.