Field of activity
The Clearstream Icsd Core IT Operations department provides support to the company mission critical applications and environments 24/7 and ensures that all applications and services are all up and running at all times according to service level agreements for all internal Users and external Customers.
The application landscape mostly consists of Web, Java and C++ applications which are running on top of large customer databases. Frontend as well as backend security is a core concern in all applications and require a high level of expertise to protect the company and Customer assets.
The Clearstream Icsd Core IT Operations team is responsible for system administration, Database administration, testing and production support of the whole Clearstream application landscape.
Our mission is simple - Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes Clearstream as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better - simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As an IT Risk and Security Compliance Officer in the Clearstream Icsd Core IT Operations you will be responsible for managing our risks and independently take over the support of security contents and processes. You will focus on the entire communication and coordination with security and risk departments within the company. Furthermore, you will act as an interface between build and run teams on one hand and internal and external auditors on the other. You will ensure that all processes are compliant and secure, that changes and licenses are properly managed and that the staff working within our department have the required resources available to succeed in their daily tasks.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of collaboration and communication between teams as well as an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- First point of contact for security risk within the department, support the whole process of risk assessments
- Coordination of the necessary mitigating actions
- Support of internal and external audits
- Consultant for implementation of security standards
- Managing of security, risk and audit relevant documentation
- Constant improvement of processes through your experience
- Responsible contact and support for the enterprise application inventory
- University degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience
- Understanding of risk and security requirements
- Understanding of ISO 27000-family of information security standards
- Ability to independently prioritize
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- High sense of responsibility and ability to work independently, efficiently and target oriented
- Reliable, resilient as well as a professional, friendly and confident appearance
- Good communication skills, organization skills, quick learner and flexible
- Excellent written and spoken English. French and/or German is an asset