- You will assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- You will develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- You will ensure that the project is delivered on-time and within scope, quality, and budget. You will ensure resource availability and allocation.
- You will manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- You will report on progress and on changes made to the initial project plan.
- You will manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- You will perform risk management to foresee and mitigate potential risks.
- You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Experience in managing project around infrastructure domain, understanding of cloud computing technologies, cloud migration approaches and supporting tools
- Skills in managing interaction with technical experts, business and top management;
- You can delegate tasks effectively.
- You are able to work under pressed deadlines and you are able to take actions when needed.
- Master Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- You are fluent in French (mandatory) and have a good knowledge of English.
- Nice to have : Project management certification
What we offer
- Work within a strong team of consultants.
- A fast-paced learning environment with the possibility to grow as a professional, and complete training to further improve your skills.
- You have an impact on the future growth of yourself and the team as we empower your own initiatives.