- Support Security operations for troubleshooting in case of implementation issues with Symantec CCS agents.
- Define and implement configuration checks for Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications in Symantec CCS
- Recommend, implement and document Security processes and settings in the Unix/Linux, Windows and database area
- Support DBAG System Security initiatives (Hardening, Compliance Check, Security Baselines, Reporting)
- Perfect Knowledge of the product Symantec CCS (certification is a plus)
- Perfect Knowledge of administration of Symantec CCS for regular system compliance checks and reporting of different platforms
- Perfect Knowledge of translation of Security baseline documents into Symantec CCS rule checks
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Excellent knowledge of database security technologies (Hardening, Monitoring, Logging)
- Knowledge of typical Middleware application is a plus (JBoss, Apache, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Virtualised environments and datacentre automation tools & processes
- 4 to 6 years experiences in IT security & system administration
- English mandatory, French and German would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work with international teams and possibility to travel on a regular basis, to Germany mainly.
- Negotiation skills