A real challenge in an international high-tech environment
EBRC is an undisputed leader in Luxembourg and in the Greater Region. Its integrated "Data Centre, Cloud and Managed Services" have made it a reference model in Europe with the aim of becoming a center of excellence and confidence in the management of sensitive information.
In the development of its “Trusted Services Europe”, EBRC is looking for an:
IT Analyst (M/F) - CDI
- As a member of an international team, your mission will be to:
- You will join the "Client Care Centre EBRC" in order to offer a secure and high quality service to our customers.
- You will ensure the monitoring of the solutions offered to Customers and guarantee a prompt first-line response as an informed analyst.
- The main tasks involve:
- Supervising the Monitoring consoles of technical equipment;
- Identifying and diagnosing incidents;
- Managing Customer requests;
- Coordinating their processing with 2nd and 3rd levels of support
- Ensuring their monitoring through to closure with a view to ensuring Customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring appropriate operational communication for Customers and contributing to operational reporting;
- Implementing and monitoring daily management tasks;
- Contributing to the improvement of monitoring and tools.
- Second-year university level in the IT field;
- Responsive and Customer-Service oriented;
- Writing and communication skills in French and English;
- Analytical spirit and structured approach;
- Familiarity with ITIL standards;
- First successful experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of computing (good all-rounder), any certification would be an asset (Windows, Linux, Networks, etc.).
- Dynamic and creative you particularly enjoy teamwork and are driven by a sense of customer service.
- Available and flexible you are prepared to work the hours that enable EBRC to ensure a continuous service (24 hours) EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with high growth potential.
This position is also open to disabled persons.
EBRC offers you the opportunity to join a company with strong growth potential.
You will enjoy a large autonomy to participate in the development of the ICT environment.
This role is open to applicants with disabilities.