What need to be Checked in general
- Identify weaknesses that could benefit a malicious individual near and which would allow him access to the company's internal network and to the critical systems it hosts via WiFi
- Compare each technical element identified with the state of the art of wireless security in order to identify possible attack scenarios.
- Tightness between the guest WiFi and the WiFi Corp. (assuming that the hacker would be granted access to the WiFi guest)
- Network accessibility, i.e. the range of electromagnetic signals that propagate the Wi-Fi signal;
- Authentication mechanisms used to identify network users in such a way unambiguous and sure;
- cryptographic mechanisms implemented to protect wireless communications, which are often derived from authentication mechanisms;
- mechanisms for the administration and supervision of network access points and terminals using the network;
- other configuration items for Wi-Fi access points.