For one of our clients we are looking for an Audit Coordinator in the Fund Services Sector.
Long Form Report Coordinator/Audit Coordinator
- Being the principal point of contact for Cssf, Clients and Auditors about all the requests on the review and the follow-up of the Long Form Reports and the Management Letters (to assist and inform).
- Ensuring the communication with the different managers internally (Custody, FA, TA, Compliance, etc.).
- Drawing up a detailed and critical review of the reports to ensure an updated information.
- Finding solutions to respect the legal deadlines.
- Assuring the production of the Ml and Lfr in respect of the Cssf deadlines.
- Ensuring that all the information provided by the Bank have been sent in due time.
- Following and chasing up with all the parties to obtain the needed information in order to finalize the Lfr and Ml.
- Assuring quality reports.
- Reviewing the information indicated in the Lfr and verifying the requested modifications.
- Carrying out effective communication between the Cssf, Clients, Auditors and internal departments.
- Putting all the parties in contact in order to resolve the outstanding issues if any.
- Solve problems.
Technical Competencies and experiences
- You have worked for an Auditor or in the financial Services Sector
- French and English language (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills, transversal behaviour
- Support stress situation, self-confidence
- Show autonomy
- Control of compliance questions