Our client, a leading financial organization specialising in loan management services, is looking for an ITSM specialist to help manage and improve existing Service Asset and Configuration Management process.
- Identification, naming and labelling of organization's assets
- Creation, updates and maintenance of assert register/CMDB covering the complete asset/CI lifecycle, from creation to decommissioning
- Performing regular audits to ensure the integrity of the asset register/CMDB
- Providing summary reports to management on utilization of assets
- Deployment of OS images using the SCCM
- Bachelors or Associate's degree in information technology
- Good organisational, communication, and problem solving skills, experience in process improvement
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a CMDB environment, knowledge of ServiceNow solution is a must (Asset Management tasks, preparation of asset invoices, creation of asset reports), knowledge of SCCM is considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with helpdesk /end user support activities
- Working knowledge of ITSM best practices, proven track record of successful implementation of ITIL v3/2011 Service Asset and Configuration Management process, ITIL v3 certification is considered as an advantage