A Luxembourgish company specialised in innovation technology is currently looking for its future Senior DevOps Engineer to integrate its team of 50 employees.
The company is constantly looking for high-tech solutions for its customers while complying with environmental regulations and has therefore been labelled to reward its environmentally friendly waste management.
The Software Engineering and ICT department is now composed of 10 people and wants to strengthen its workforce to work on new projects related to innovation. If you are interested in the DevOps approach, then this job is made for you!
- Create a DevOps environment/infrastructure and best practices to provide assistance to developers
- Improving the CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins
- Build and deploy new infrastructure with Ansible
- Be involved in the evolution of our roadmap and in the relations with all the technical stakeholders
- Automating deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Create technology survey to secure the infrastructure
- Migrate internal installations to the Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar position
- You manage Linux
- Strong knowledge on Cloud infrastructure : Azure, AWS
- You want to join a challenging technical environment : Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, RabbitMQ, ELK
- You are Fluent in French and English
- An attractive salary of up to 85k€, depending on profile
- Flexible schedules with the ability to recover overtime
- Employee shuttle for station - company trips
- Integrate a human-sized business where your work will be recognized and considered
- Work on exciting technology innovation projects
- Opportunity to evolve your career on a Management part
- An internal and permanent position in a fast-growing company
- The company recruits ASAP, possibility of hiring in 2 interviews!