A Startup specialised in innovation technology in partnership with the Luxembourg State is currently looking for its future System Engineer to integrate its team of 40 employees.
The company is constantly looking for high-tech solutions for its customers while complying with environmental regulations and has therefore been labelled to reward its environmentally friendly waste management.
The Software Engineering and ICT department is now composed of 10 people and wants to strengthen its workforce to work on new projects related to innovation. If you are interested in the DevOps & Cloud approach, then this job is made for you !
- Design of new architectures, improvement of existing infrastructures : System & Network
- Automating deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Improve technical mindset in order to implement DevOps practices to provide assistance to developers
- Improving the CD/CI pipeline
- Be involved in the evolution of our roadmap and in the relations with all the technical stakeholders
- Create technology survey to enrich knowledge of the department
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience on a similar position
- You manage Linux : Ubuntu, Debian
- Solid experience on Windows : O365, Active Directory, Exchange
- Network skills : Cisco (Router, Switches & Firewall) and WiFi
- DevOps knowledge : Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes is an asset !
- You are Fluent in French and English
- An attractive salary up to 70k€ (depending on profile)
- Flexible schedules with the ability to recover overtime
- Employee shuttle for station - company trips
- Integrate a human-sized business where your work will be recognized and considered
- Work on exciting technology innovation projects
- Opportunity to evolve your career on a Management part
- An internal and permanent position in a fast-growing company
- The company recruits ASAP, possibility of hiring in 2 interviews!