A FinTech specialised in innovation technology is currently looking for its future System Engineer to integrate its team of 20 employees in Luxembourg City.
They are global leader providing SaaS financial, cash and risk management solutions and platform at more than 2000 customers in the world, and have the will to double their IT Team in 2021 !
You will work on O365 / Azure migration projects, and also on support and development of the overall infrastructure of many actor majors in Financial and Banking Sectors :
- Office moves/upgrades
- VMware designs/implementations
- Server upgrades and refreshes
- New Microsoft Technologies
- Audit the existing infrastructure and define a Cloud Migration Strategy with Azure
- Participate in different IT infrastructure transformation projects, especially related to Microsoft Cloud solutions : O365, Exchange, AzureAD ...
- Manage and support Storage and Virtualization platforms
- Supporting Severs, Active Directory, Exchange, and handling all phases of support, migrations and upgrades.
- Work closely with technical colleagues to develop client solutions
- Be involved in the evolution of our roadmap and in the relations with all the technical stakeholders
- Automating deployment of applications, configurations and infrastructure to achieve high level of flexibility and confidence in production setups and deployment process
- Create technology survey to enrich knowledge of the department
- You have a minimum of 6 years experience on a similar position
- You manage Exchange 2016 and O365
- Strong knowledge with Active Directory and VMware
- Cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
- You have an experience in Financial Sector
- English is mandatory
- An attractive salary up to 100k€ (depending on profile) + Bonus (~10%)
- Car Allowance 400€ + Meal Vouchers 10.8€
- Flexible schedules with the ability to recover overtime
- Easy Location : Luxembourg City
- Integrate a human-sized business where your work will be recognized and considered
- Work on exciting technology innovation projects
- Opportunity to evolve your career on a Management part
- An internal and permanent position in a fast-growing company