We bring passengers to airports ... on time.
flibco.com, a company of the Sales-Lentz Group, is specialized in mobility solutions for passengers who are going to airports. 1,6 million passengers use our services at 13 airports in 7 countries every year.
To enforce our team, based in Luxembourg, we are looking for a
Requirements Engineer - Software Development (m/f)
- Competent expert assessment of customer needs
- Analysis and design of business processes / business rules and functions, roles and rights
- Cross-company requirements management in cooperation with our project managers
- Practical requirements definition in user stories
- Administration of an agile product backlog
- Drafting of documentation
- Preparation, moderation and assessment of requirements sessions
- Technical tests and approval
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Masters degree or a similar qualification in the area of IT development
- Experience in the field of IT development
- Experience in the fields of requirements management and requirements definition in complex agile software projects
- Knowledge of modern web applications
- High internet and technology affinity
- Knowledge of the technical processes regarding online portals
- Sound knowledge of agile standard tools (ex. Pivotal Tracker)
- High customer orientation and strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and team spirit
- Great enthusiasm for new and innovative solutions
- Good command of written and spoken English. German will be considered as an advantage.