As a member of the Cloud and Infrastructure Services team, you are in charge of the design, the implementation, and the management of network components.
He/she performs technical tasks in relation to internal and external interlocutors (customers) on given perimeters of expertise.
He/She will be responsible to:
- Integrate, operate and maintain network and security solutions
- Diagnose and assist in the resolution of network configuration and implementation issues
- Implement the security controls at the network, infrastructure and application level
- Configure and install network devices and services (routers, switches, Firewalls, load balancers, VPN,...)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor and investigate the security alerts
- Process the vulnerability management
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work closely with internal teams to coordinate system implementations and maintain optimal performance
- Develop security rules and best practices
- Participate in network security projects
- Evaluate, implement and monitor incoming network change requests
- Provide technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routing, switching, Firewalls, and security
- Ensure adherence to policies, standards and technical controls
- Produce technical documentation for IT audiences
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel
Key Skills Expected
- You hold a 3-year degree in computer science, information systems or IT security
- 5 + years' experience in network and security
- Must have experience with and understanding of high availability network solutions and technologies
- A solid understanding of computer and network security best practices
- Perfect knowledge of network protocols (IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, WiFi...) and of network security principles (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN...)
- Complete ease with Cisco materials - ASA , Firepower, switches, routers, WiFi controller , ISE
- Solid knowledge of Sophos, FortiGate, CheckPoint, DNS, DHCP
- Effective planning and organizational methods
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillsµ
- Knowledge on Virtualization, VMware NSX, NetScaler Citrix, Reverse proxy NGINX will be considered as an added-value.
- Adaptability and flexibility: Assess the impact of changes and propose appropriate responses or solutions
- Rigor and organisation: Transmit and share methods of organization and rigor with internal and external interlocutors
- Language skills: Strong communicator in French and English, both written and verbal
Any application from a resident located outside the EU must confirm that the candidate is holding a working permit for the EU.
Due to the large number of applications, without this confirmation your application will not be considered.