Looking for a role that combines your love of IT and new technology?
A Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. However the scope of the role can vary and expand to be total technology management, depending of your level of responsibility. Our large organization will have different database needs and diverse requirements.
- Daily maintenance, implement changes, apply new patches and versions of Dbms
- Troubleshooting, support incident
- Monitor database performance, optimization, automate regular processes
- controlling access permissions and privileges;
- working closely with IT project managers, database programmers
- communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security;
- commissioning and installing new applications and customizing existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
- 2 years of experiences in a similar position
- Good knowledge in database administration (MS SQL mainly, My SQL or Post Gres)
- Understanding of structured query language (SQL)
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment, where the technology is constantly changing
- Have an IT diploma
- Fluent in English
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
What do we have to offer?
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation.